- Finish planning Avery’s nursery and get all the furniture set up in it.
- Pack up my classroom. This is going to be a daunting task. I’ve been teaching for 7 years and have more stuff than I know what to do with. I’ve already started going through some things and have about 5 boxes packed so far.
- Focus on one thing to get organized each week (4 for the month). I have a few "operation organization" posts coming up soon as I’ve been in an organizing mode over the past month. I’ve done our garage, D’s office, and kitchen cabinets. I want to do my craft room (week 1), Avery’s room (week 4), our bathroom cabinets (week 3) and our laundry room (week 2).
- Make 4 things for Avery’s room. My poor child doesn’t even have a bow right now. I’ve been so busy filling orders that I haven’t had any extra time, or energy to do anything for her. I have a long list of things I want to make for her room. This month, I’ll focus on a bow holder, bows, her name for the wall and a lamp shade. Hopefully I’ll be able to go beyond and get some more things done.
- Shop for maternity clothes for pictures and showers. This is the me goal for the month. I feel like I'm at the yucky stage where nothing is comfortable except pajamas and yoga pants with tank tops. I want to like my shower pictures and would love to take some maternity pictures, so it will be worth it to take some time to shop for just the right outfits for these special days!
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Welcome May! Boy am I glad you're here. I have a feeling you're going to be a great month. We have a lot planned this month. I have a set things I want to do each weekend, most of which projects for the little one on the way. We have some fun things planned as well. And best of all, at the end of the month I'll have under 10 days left of work and will be just a few short months away from meeting AG. A lot of my goals this month focus around AG. There is so much we need to get done before she comes and it's becoming crunch time (AKA the time before my feet are swollen beyond recognition and I have enough energy to get things done).