Looking back at my June goals, I noticed I didn't do too hot. I always think I'll get tons done when I'm not working but that never seems to be the case. Lets take a look back...
- Pack my hospital bag. Accomplished. It's packed and ready to go. I'm working on a post of what is inside, then ya'll can let me know if I'm forgetting anything.
- Add 10 new items to my Etsy shop. Failed. But, for a good reason. I've been slammed with orders this past month. Thanks to my Facebook shop and friends, I haven't needed to add anything to Etsy to sell. When things slow down on that end and I have time, I'll add to Etsy.
- Start prenatal yoga and pilates. Accomplished. I didn't do it everyday, but I did it. I continue to stretch twice a day. It helps tremendously with all the body changes I have going on.
- Make 5 freezer meals. Failed. If it was a week later, I would be able to say accomplished! I have a menu, I've been to the grocery store and I have 3 meals and muffins to make this week. I'll be sure to share once they're done.
- Get back into couponing. Accomplished.
1. Plan something special for D's 30th birthday on August 1st.
2. Finish Avery's nursery & fill out my pregnancy journal. There isn't much left to do in her nursery. Just a few pictures to paint, shelves to hang and a mirror to finish. Now, the pregnancy journal on the other hand...I've been a complete slacker on that end.
3. Fill out the home binder I created a month or so back. I started it but didn't finish it. Now is the perfect time.
4. Don't go over the 40lb weight gain for this pregnancy. Which means, I will need to continue watching what I eat and exercising.
5. Read a book for fun. I have a feeling that this will be the last time I'll be able to add this one as a goal for a while.
6. Change email addresses and update all accounts. This will be the most time consuming task. Since I'm not going back to work next year, I'll lose my email account. Problem is, a lot of websites I subscribe to are linked to that account. I'll need to make a list of everything that I don't want to lose and then move it over to the new account.
7. Make 5 onesies, 2 blankets, 2 more paci clips and a wipes/diaper clutch for Avery.
Have you set your goals for July yet?